4 days...
Yesterday I spent a ton of money on filters for my camera. A couple of weeks ago I added up how much I was going to spend on film/developing and I think it came out to around $150. That's sick. I really need to invest in a good digital. Yet, my camera is too good to just "leave".
I should have really good pics though! I wish I could post pictures up while we are there. Most public computers only allow access to the inet though. Ryan had a good idea to build a website when we get back! Then we can load up ALL our pics! We'll/He'll probably do that...
I should have really good pics though! I wish I could post pictures up while we are there. Most public computers only allow access to the inet though. Ryan had a good idea to build a website when we get back! Then we can load up ALL our pics! We'll/He'll probably do that...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home