Narrowing hallways and stray dogs...
Sarah said...
It is too expensive at this inet cafe so I'm not going to post.....here's Ryan.
Ryan said...
It is very expensive here...in Paris!!!!!
Right next the Pompideau Centre (sp?) Our hotel is very cheap though...and very nice. I love Par. It is everything that they say and more...overs everywhere....interesting old characters walking their toy dogs down the street really awesome. I want to be fluent in French soooo bad...! aw. I am tired. good night all!
It is too expensive at this inet cafe so I'm not going to post.....here's Ryan.
Ryan said...
It is very expensive here...in Paris!!!!!
Right next the Pompideau Centre (sp?) Our hotel is very cheap though...and very nice. I love Par. It is everything that they say and more...overs everywhere....interesting old characters walking their toy dogs down the street really awesome. I want to be fluent in French soooo bad...! aw. I am tired. good night all!

7 Comments:
Greeting from the past. What is the time difference - 6 hours? Are you going to the art museum? Drink plenty of water.
Someone stole my music survey grade book today. I had already entered the grades on the computer.
What does b/c mean?
The time on the comment say 3:15 but it is really 5:15.
Hey mom,
b/c means because
Hey guys, here is my blog for our trip:
http://kennaquest.blogspot.com/
See you at the train station in Nice!
Sarah,
Where is today's BLOG? -- Dad
Sarah,
Even Mom is figuring this out!!! We are enjoying your BLOG. Sorry it is hot. We are having a cool wave. It is only high of 80s and 60s at night. Not having to run the a/c. It is really cool without it. Sleeping with the windows open.
Hey Sarah bara,
Adam stayed with ous on Tues.night. BTW, on Mon. Kiefer Sutherland kicked serious butt on final 24 episode. America was saved again.
Mom voted for Bo to win American Idol. He lost. Check with you later. -- Andy
HALF-PRICE VIAGRA ! CHEAP LEVITRA
BUY CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE...ORDER LOW-COST VIAGRA & SAVE 60% of YOUR MONEY
WOMAN VIAGRA
DISCOUNT CHEAP VIAGRA.DYSFUNCTION ERECTILE NEW MEDS
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE
cheap accutane
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
buy cheap Albenza
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
amoxil without prescription
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
low-cost ampicillin
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM ONLINE
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…
BUY CIALIS
BUY CIPRO ONLINE
ONLINE DISCUSSION new forums and CIPRO FAQ:
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
cheap diflucam
BUY CHEAP SUPER VIAGRA ONLINE AND SAVE 70 % OF MONEY...
BUY LOW-COST CIALIS ONLINE
APPLY YOUR CREDIT CARD and SAVE 70 %
Post a Comment
<< Home