6.09.2005

Minding the Gap again...

Sarah said...

Well, I've decided I could sleep on trains (in the bed thingys) a lot if I had to. I really really think they are very comfortable. We almost had all six bunks to ourselves on the way to Paris from Munich last night. Until this couple came in. We were going to turn on our speakers and play music and cards for a while....oh well. Um... I don't really have anything else to say. We are back in England. It's wierd to see signs in English...bye!

Ryan said...

Well, I went to the Mozart Museum and it was really interesting. I want to watch Amadeus again because Mosarts life was interesting for one and it was filmed in Prague, were I have been recently. That would be cool. Well, we traveled and traveled and traveled...etc. yuck And there you go we are herein London and we have cool roommates so hooray. bye!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed hearing from you. Wish you were coming to Chicago.

Thu Jun 09, 11:10:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home