The Royal Lion Hunt...
Ryan said...
Today was museum day b/c we went to the British Museum. The visit was nice because the place has so much to offer. The Roman, Grecian, and Egyptian stuff is especially interesting. The Brits have been very greedy over its Imperial history, but this has created a very impressive collection. Other than this, unfortunately, my sickness has escalated and I felt horrible all day today, walking and reading little captions became a chore tha interst and the overall stuffiness of the place made the trip uncomfortable. Sorry to complain, but I am exhausted. I took some medicine and hope to feel better soon. We are going to the park tommorrow, so that will be relaxing. Well, I have used all the energy that I will hope to use today, goodnight.
P.S. Sorry mom Sarah cannot find the number...I will post it tommorrow.
Today was museum day b/c we went to the British Museum. The visit was nice because the place has so much to offer. The Roman, Grecian, and Egyptian stuff is especially interesting. The Brits have been very greedy over its Imperial history, but this has created a very impressive collection. Other than this, unfortunately, my sickness has escalated and I felt horrible all day today, walking and reading little captions became a chore tha interst and the overall stuffiness of the place made the trip uncomfortable. Sorry to complain, but I am exhausted. I took some medicine and hope to feel better soon. We are going to the park tommorrow, so that will be relaxing. Well, I have used all the energy that I will hope to use today, goodnight.
P.S. Sorry mom Sarah cannot find the number...I will post it tommorrow.

1 Comments:
Gargle with salt water!
We had our first performance at Colonial Lodge. It seems to be coming together. We do sound like we are from the south. But, over all it went well.
You are missed!
Post a Comment
<< Home